Contact me here for assistance with buying or selling a home in Manhattan.
- Condo median price was 9% higher than last year, but average price was 10% lower. Co-op median price was 12% higher than October 2014.
- Manhattan contracts increased 22% from September, though sales were down from last October.
- At 6,180 listings total inventory is higher than last year but 2% less than October 2014.
- Average sales price decreased 12% from last year and 14% from last month, ending the two and a half year streak of average annual price increase.
- Listed inventory saw a 6% increase in October compared to one year ago, and a 2% increase from September.
- October sales spent an average of 60 days on the market, up from 54 days last year.
Click the images above to access the full report